During this module you'll begin to develop the fundamental skills that you'll apply to all of your future animation. Each step is imperative to development. The content is layered for advancement so make sure you focus on each individual stage. This module is the most tedious, bouncing balls and animating pendulums just isn't as much fun as breathing life into an advanced character model. But the skills with which to do that are developed here and the more you focus at this stage the further advanced you'll be when the time comes.
2. READ - WELCOME TO ROCKET SKY
Repetition is the mother of Skill.
REMEMBER TO COMPLETE EACH STAGE BY WATCHING THE VIDEOS OR DOING THE TUTORIALS THREE SEPERATE TIMES TO ENSURE PROPER DEVELOPMENT.
8. HISTORY OF ANIMATION - IT ALL STARTED WITH A MOUSE (1989)
7. READ - THE 12 PRINCIPLES OF ANIMATION PDF
Animation is Concentration.
AVOIDING ALL OUTSIDE DISTRACTION WHEN WORKING WILL ALLOW YOU TO CREATE A SOLID PROFESSIONAL WORK ETHIC.
Take thorough notes and categorize them accordingly.
Create your own reference library.
21. READ - THE ANIMATOR'S SURVIVAL KIT - TO THE END OF LESSON 1
24. READ - INTRO ANTICIPATION
23. DRAWING FOR ANIMATION -
DRAW FEMALE BODY PROPORTIONS
22. TUTORIAL - PENDULUM WITH BALL
25. HISTORY OF ANIMATION - DISNEYLAND TRICKS OF OUR TRADE
26. TUTORIAL - ANIMATING A BALL WITH A TAIL Part 1
27. TUTORIAL - ANIMATING A BALL WITH A TAIL Part 2
"Anxiety is the handmaiden of creativity."